Boldly Go Where No 5th/6th Grader Has Gone Before . . .
Welcome to the Time Travelers!
5th and 6th grade students learn about
people and cultures from long ago.
Exploring the past and preparing for the future
are our everyday classroom activities.
5th Grade Math
For 5th Grade Students in Room 27 & 28
August- Place Value (Lessons 1.1- 1.4)
September - 9/6 Multiplication, Division, Problem Solving (1.5-1.9)
September - 9/12 Algebra, Numerical Expression (1.10-1.12 & Chapter Review)
Math Enrichment Homework - I-Ready Lessons, Extension Packets
BOOMERANG HOMEWORK FOLDER AND PLANNER
- Homework will be recorded daily in planner
- Homework paperwork will be taken home in the BOOMERANG Folder.
- BOOMERANG folder and planner return to school each day.
- Papers in the last pocket of the folder may be taken out and discarded.
- Friday Folders contain corrected assessments and relevant class assignments.
- Friday Folders will go home every other week during Science weeks.
- Take the work out of the folder. Sign and date it. Students return folder on the following Monday.
Scholastic Book Orders
(September) Scholastic Book Order due by 9/23/16
(October) Scholastic Book Order due by 10/21/16
(November) Scholastic Book Order due by 11/28/16
(December) Scholastic Book Order due by 12/12/16
Scholastics book orders are now available online. Click on the link below to go to Scholastics book clubs. Go to Parent Page. To register click on "don't have a user name" Our class code is H4RPP
Turn in paper orders to the teacher in an envelope with a check enclosed made out to "Scholastic Books"