Fall is here and we're excited to bring to you a second season of Let Me Run here at John Sinnott Elementary! Let Me Run inspires boys through the power of running to be courageous enough to be themselves, build healthy relationships, and live an active lifestyle. Let Me Run boys:
* Train for 7 weeks after school
* Grow in personal strength, endurance and goal setting
* Become more aware of their own personal gifts and those of others
* Celebrate the courage to be themselves
* Meet other runners, learn to be better friends and how to identify true friends
* Feel the power of positive relationships
* Compete in the final Let Me Run 5K (Firehouse Run - Sunday, Dec 1, 2019 @ 8:30am)
What is Let Me Run? http://www.letmerun.org/about-the-program/what-is-let-me-run
This year, Let Me Run has opened up to include 3rd grade boys as well, so if you are a boy in grades 3rd - 6th, you're eligible! We will be meeting Tues and Thurs after school (2:45pm - 4pm) here on campus starting October 1st and ending with the 5k on 12/1. There are limited spots for this program so if you're interested, registration opens on September 14 at the following URL https://www.raceplanner.com/register/index/SV-Fall-2019-Program . Registrants will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. The cost for this 7 week program is $125 and scholarship is available!
The entire coaching staff is super excited to offer this program and we look forward to inspiring Sinnott boys to grow and be fit in body, mind and spirit!
Ms. Tan, Mr. Throm, Mr. Jenkins and Mr. Lo
Contact Ms. Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!